- Sacred Story: Matthew 21:33-46
- Focus Verse: The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord’s doing, and it is amazing in our eyes.
- Human Need: We often don’t appreciate and take care of the gifts that we have been given.
- Community Challenge: God calls us to see ourselves as renters, not owners. A renter’s mentality hinges on our acceptance of God’s ownership and accountable for our lease.
- Personal Response: This parable is a call for us to take care of the abundant gifts we have been given by focusing on the needs of others, sharing our gifts, and advocating peace around the world.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: October 1Sunday Worship Experience: "There's No Place Like Home!"
Later Event: October 15Sunday Worship Experience: "Homecoming"