- Sacred Story: Matthew 18:21-35
- Focus Verse: Forgive your brother or sister from your heart.
- Human Need: Each of us has to deal with cycles of recrimination and bitterness in our lives—in families, communities and nations.
- Community Challenge: The cycle of hatred and revenge seems never-ending, in current events and in personal experience. In the parable of the unforgiving servant, Jesus instructs that we need to follow in the footsteps of God’s example of grace and forgiveness.
- Personal Response: To encounter the transforming forgiveness of Jesus and to give that to others.
Back to All Events